Following on from our recent post on the Tracker Plus projects shortlisted for the 2015 BREEAM Awards, we’re delighted to announce that last night’s awards dinner proved a great success for our users!
So we’d like to extend our congratulations to:
- Peter Deer & Associates for their win in the Offices Refurbishment & Fit-Out category for Morelands Rooftop
- Hilson Moran for their win in the Retail Refurbishment & Fit-Out category for the Foyles flgship store, Charing Cross Road
- Greenbuild Consult for their win of Assessor Company of the Year
- Yasmina Mikhael of RES Design Long & Partners for Assessor of the Year
- Anna Foden of Max Fordham LLP for a Country First award
Well done to all of you from the Tracker Plus team!
With Ecobuild 2015 almost upon us we’d like to congratulate the Tracker Plus users shortlisted for this year’s BREEAM Awards.
It’s been a bumper year with a record 4 projects shortlisted!
The Tracker Plus projects up for this year’s awards are:
- 107-109 Charing Cross Road (Hilson Moran) - Shortlisted in the Retail category this refurbished building provides a new home to the Foyles bookshop and achieved a score of 73.4%. Hilson Moran have acknowledged the help that Tracker Plus gave them in carrying out the assessment and said “Throughout this project, Tracker Plus aided in simplifying the evidence gathering and status information dissemination process.”
- Learning Hub, Oldham College (Hoare Lea) - Shortlisted in the Education category this new building houses 28 new classrooms and various other spaces to be used by students and local community groups and achieved a score of 79.5%.
- Moreland’s Rooftop, Old Street (Peter Deer & Associates) - Shortlisted in the Offices and ‘Your BREEAM Award’ categories the refurbishment of the top floor of this office building achieved BREEAM Outstanding.
- Western Power Distribution Depot, Spilsby (GreenBuild Consult) - Shortlisted in the Industrial and ‘Your BREEAM Award’ categories this new build depot achieved BREEAM Outstanding and a score of 101.9%.
We hope the shortlisted assessors have dusted off their dancing shoes and dinner jackets / ballgowns (delete as appropriate) in readiness for the awards ceremony on 3rd March.
The Tracker Plus team wishes you all the best of success on the night!
Our CEO Ben Cartmell and COO Lucy Harris will be showcasing our game-changing Tracker Plus LEED Collaboration tool and showing how it can transform your LEED assessments.
Come join us at 11.00am-12.30pm on Wednesday 22nd October where we’ll be speaking at the USGBC session ‘To Infinity & Beyond’ in the Interactive Lounge.
Or, better still, come visit the free Tracker Plus Candy Store all day on Thursday October 23rd in Room 385 (3rd floor)!
We’ll be presenting an introductory seminar at 11.00am, giving you a chance to see all the highlights, and would be happy to have a one-to-one chat if you have any questions.
And, of course, we’ll have the candy store open with some old favorites and a few new surprises.
If that doesn’t sweeten you up then hopefully our 50% off Fall special offer will!
So, be a smartie and come see us…